Steveston 284 Seniors' Housing Society's mission is to provide and maintain a high standard of community integrated affordable, accessible, attainable non-profit housing in Richmond, BC for low and moderate-income seniors. To achieve this mission, we strive . . . .
- To provide and maintain affordable and accessible non-profit housing, suitable to the needs of qualified tenants, in a safe and secure setting
- To work toward ensuring that non-profit housing is well integrated into the community
- To work toward a high standard of cost effective maintenance for non-profit buildings
- To encourage tenants to take an active part in maintaining and managing their non-profit housing and their living environment
- To facilitate tenant awareness of rights and responsibilities and awareness of support services and resources in the community
- To maintain community support and awareness of affordable housing
- To strive toward and maintain a high standard of administration to ensure it is efficient, cost-effective and operates with professional ethics, current business practices and within government legislation and policy.
Proudly celebrating our ten year anniversary!
We are so grateful for all the friends we have made along the way and look forward to meeting more of you soon!